Thursday, March 29, 2012

When we remained silent
the state came for the children of the parents with learning difficulties
I’ll never remained silent
I am a parent with children with a learning difficulties
the state came for the children of the parents who were disabled from ptsd
I’ll never remained silent
I am a parent with a disabilities
the state came for my grandchildren that has a war birth defect mentally impaired
I’ll never remained silent
I am the grandparent with a grandchild with a mental impairment and war birth defect
the state came for the grandchildren of both parents who had been there for the care
I’ll never remained silent
I was the grandparent who had been there for the care
the state came for the children of the parents who had suffered abuse (sexual, physical, domestic) from the motel owner school employ student bulling
I’ll never remained silent
I am the parent who had suffered from there abuse
the state came for the children of the parents who were homeless I hide them
I’ll never remained silent
I was not a parent homeless
the state came for the children of the poor i help them get back home
I’ll never remained silent
I was not a parent who was poor I was the natural helper
the state came for teenagers who had suffered abuse and sexual harm
I’ll never remained silent
I am the parent whose teenager had suffered abuse and sexual harm
the state came for the children of the single parents I filed a motion to show cause pro se
I’ll never remained silent
I am a parent who is single with no legal public defender help
The state will come for all us if we remained silent
Why are we remained silent

1 comment:

  1. http://www.citizenscoalitionstoprape.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7508761-social-media-pro-se-pardon

    ReplyDelete